google-site-verification: google48b461eebe9921ea.html

Resources For Seniors

Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)

Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRCs) are county agencies that provide accurate, unbiased information on all aspects of life related to aging or living with a disability.  The ADRC provides pre-admission consultation services for those considering long term care at a nursing homes, assisted living community, or at a residential care apartment complex. Below are links to the ADRC's pre-admission consultation brochure for Dane County, or visit the Wisconsin ADRC website.


Dane County (brochure)

Resident Rights

As a resident of Ingleside Manor, you have certain rights and protections under the law that help ensure you get the care and services you need. 

Resident Rights Document

Guide to Choosing a Nursing Home or Other Long-Term Care

View the official government booklet created by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) 

Guide to Choosing

Compare Nursing Homes

Nursing Home Compare has detailed information about every Medicare and Medicaid-certified nursing home in the country. 


See How Ingleside Compares

Mount Horeb Area Senior Center

The Mount Horeb Senior Center is a part of the SW Dane County Outreach program whose goal is to provide Case Management and Nutrition services and resources for people 60+, to keep them living independently and safely in their own homes or apartments.  Visit their website for additional information.